New student enrollment - Link to New Student Enrollment page
Enrollment information based on grade level - Link to Enrollment by grade page
- 3-K enrollment (children turning 3 by December 31st) - Link to 3-K enrollment information
- Pre-Kindergarten (children turning 4 by December 31st) - Link to Pre Kindergarten enrollment information, Link to Pre Kindergarten admissions guide
- Kindergarten (children turning 5 by December 31st) - Link to Kindergarten enrollment information, Link to Kindergarten admissions guide
- Gifted and Talented program (students beginning Kindergarten to 3rd grade in the Fall) - Link to Gifted and Talented program information
- Middle School enrollment (students in their last year of elementary school) - Link to Middle School enrollment information
These fillable forms are posted here for schools and Family Welcome Center staff to share with families. Each form can be viewed or downloaded in ten languages.
Please note: Some forms are digitally accessible (optimized for screen readers) and others are not yet; we are working to provide updated accessible versions of all forms by the end of June 2020.
Forms below are for English and Spanish documents. For all other available languages of this form, please use the link to New York City Department of Education Enrollment forms page
Non-Parent Affidavit (only required if you are the guardian of the child but are not the biological parent on record)
Parent-Guardian-Student Ethnic and Race Identification - PSE (required document)
Other required documentation
Other documents that will be required when you register your child at a New York City Public School can be found on the Pre-Registration checklist:
Note: If you are transferring from another New York City Public School, many of these documents are needed transfer your child to the school.
How to fill out these forms
Fill out form using amobile device (phone or tablet)
- You need the Adobe Acrobat application. You can download it for your mobile device type below:
- Link to video on how to open the file and edit in Adobe Acrobat application (no audio)
- Link to video on how to email the completed file to the school (no audio)
Fill out form using a computer
- You need the Adobe Acrobat application:
- Link to Adobe Acrobat download website for computers (Note: You do not need to download the trial version, the basic version is good)
- Link to images on how to open the file in Adobe Acrobat and edit the file
- Email the file to the school from your email. Please include the student's name in the email.